The Model C lever arm testing system was designed specifically for stress-rupture test applications that involve maintaining constant loads for extended periods of time with a high degree of accuracy. Systems can be configured for either room temperature or elevated temperature operation.
Free standing load frame design requires no special foundation *
- Conveniently mounted frame control for pre & post-test positioning and during-test automatic control of the elevator
- Specimen rupture switch senses when the specimen fails and stops the timer
- Controls can be located for either right-hand or left-hand operation permitting side-by-side installation
Conforms to ASTM F519 Hydrogen Embrittlement Testing
- Room temperature models are equipped with an Auto-Unload Module providing the capability for the machine to automatically remove load from the specimen after a preset period of time keeping loading time reproducible and accurate
* Installation recommended on a level floor that is free from shock and vibration that may affect test results